International Healthcare provider with offices in Central London, Reading and Manchester have an urgent requirement for an experienced Business Systems Architect to join their team. The company have recently embarked on a major digital transformation journey to vastly improve the experience of their staff within the business, and foster closer relationships with their wider supporters.
This role will suit experienced Application Architects, Business Systems Architects and Solution Architects (focussed on Applications rather than Infrastructure).
The successful candidate will work with members of the strategic programmes and projects to ensure the various components work together in a seamless and robust manner. These elements range from Business processes, to application functionality, Data architecture and GDPR.
* Case management and customer relationship management
* Proven experience of working on digital transformation projects
* A creative thinker, capable of making visual designs of how application components will fit together
* Excellent knowledge of Applications APIs and integration technologies
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics CRM
* Knowledge of web CMSs, including Sitecore, Umbraco and Wordpress would be highly desirable
* Experience of working in a charity/not for profit sector
* Experience of working in a start-up environment would be highly desirable
If this sounds like your next role please submit your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.