Automation Test Engineer
iO Associates are looking for Automation Test specialists to join a team in Hampshire working on a number of urgent projects.
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for:
· Development of automated test collateral using Selenium and Protractor in Angular front-end environments.
· Writing, maintain and executing test cases that effectively exercise identified customer scenarios.
· Contribute, in conjunction with other members of the team, to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected.
· Taking an active role in sprint planning, retrospective and reviews.
· Maintain the testing collateral utilising version control systems.
· Promoting re-use of test collateral.
· Production of test plans and contribution to the test strategy.
The technical skills/experience required are:
· Experience with Selenium development using C# drivers.
· Experience with Angular testing using Protractor
· Knowledge of utilising defect tracking systems, ideally VSTS.
· Exposure to working in a TDD environment.
· Experience utilising version control systems, preferably Git
This position won't be around for long as they are looking for someone to start ASAP. If you are a Software tester with strong automation skills specifically testing with Protractor - Apply through the link and get in touch!