Chief Data Officer - Charity - Reading - £64,000 - £74,000
Are you driven by smart thinking and effective use of analytics?
If you're looking for a rewarding position to be part of an organisation that changes lives across the UK, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Our client is looking for an experienced and skilled Chief Data Officer to join their team. This is the opportunity to design, coordinate and implement innovative data strategies to address challenges and progress this organisation further.
* Work to oversee data governance and presiding over data governance board
* Work with Senior leaders, CIO and other stakeholders to identify core data and technology challenges
* Define and drive business intelligence initiatives
* Implement data privacy policies and comply with data protection regulations
* Create and implement a organisation wide data education programme to successfully communicate the value of data to employees
* Experience in data management, preferably at senior level
* Experience building and leading data science organisation
* Expert knowledge in maximising data usage and implementing CRM systems
* Be highly skilled in design, development and analytics
* Excellent communication skills for engagement across the board and with external stakeholders
* Knowledge of data protection and the importance of privacy
If this sounds like your next role, please submit your CV now and I will be in touch