Role: 1st Line Support Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
iO Associates are working with a client who are looking for a Client Support Analyst (1st Line), you will be responsible for managing and providing first line support for clients.
You will need to be a team player and have a flexible approach to work, be able to work within deadlines at times working under pressure without compromising your overall quality.
You will be dealing with Large Enterprise clients, so good customer service skill is essential
* You will need experience of working within a busy customer service environment
* Experience working within deadlines and answering telephone queries
* Ability to work under your own supervision
* Have the experience of dealing with internal and external customers making sure that customer satisfaction is always achieved
* Strong written communication and keyboard skills with a high level of accuracy
* Be Numerate, articulate, strong attention to detail and good negotiating skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an 1st Line Support Analyst to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key words: 1st Line / 2nd line / Support Engineer / IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / IT Support Analyst / Admin / Administration