Are you interested in using your Data engineering skills in a machine learning environment?
Does your interest lies where you can learn and be challenged?
If you answered yes, this job might be your best chance to get it in the region!
Ambitious Data Engineer happy to be as technical as sociable, your role would be open to the opportunity to work on complex data sets to assemble and data wrangling.
The team is growing! If you like to share your vision with passionate people in the data sector, your ideas and professionalism are welcome to shape the future of my client's analytics offerings, alongside statisticians and data science specialists.
Your role would give you the chance to liaise with clients and data scientists to help them get the relevant data for their models. Hence, having exposure to programming languages such as R or Python would be advantageous and the client looks forward training you even more on it.
The successful candidate will enjoy dealing with technical and intellectual challenges across diverse projects.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with Data wrangling and unstructured data sets
- Advanced SQL or special SQL and a plus would be the exposure to other database engines.
- Exposure/knowledge of R or Python would be a plus.
- Having great presentation skills is always a good thing!
Having a great progression potential in an established company with excellent benefits, the opportunity is second to none.
If you could already see yourself working there, apply or send me an email and I will reach out to you right away.
Angelo Potenza ; 0117 33 28 100 ; a.potenza @ ioassociates.co.uk