Database and Applications Team Lead required by my client, a leading organisation in the charity sector, based in central London. You will be joining the business on permanent basis and take responsibility for managing the DBA team.
You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for database and system integration and the development, support and maintenance of the existing database estates.
* Demonstrate previous DBA experience
* High level of organisational and communication skills
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server
* Ability to troubleshoot across SSIS and SSRS
* Experience with T-SQL
* Understanding of automation processes using MS BizTalk Server
Desirable but not essential experience:
* Understanding of new technological developments, eg. Cloud (Azure, AWS)
* Experience with visualisation software eg. Tableau
The client is offering an attractive remuneration and benefits package and a real opportunity for someone either currently in a similar role to gain exposure to cloud technology or someone who is looking for their first step into a management position.
If you wish to apply for this role, please upload an up-to-date CV below.