Job Title: Digital Marketing/SEO Specialist
Package: £25,000 - £35,000 plus 25 days holiday, contributory pension, Private Healthcare and much more
My client, based in North Bristol, are looking for a data-driven SEO enthusiast to work on all aspects of SEO including content strategy, link building, keyword analysis, and conversion optimisation. You will play a central part of driving business growth through SEO.
* Act as the campaign gatekeeper, ensuring all campaign work undertaken is driving towards client's overall business aim
* Act as primary point of contact for client and client servicing on accounts
* Lead client meetings/calls with support from senior/junior team members as required
* Determine monthly account resource requirements with support from Head of SEO
* Schedule work from SEO pillars in alignment with task scoping, client priorities and workflows
* Working with SEO Strategy, ensure each client has a defined strategy
* With support from SEO Strategy and Head of SEO as required, create forecasts for clients
* Monitor client performance weekly and feedback to team on movement
* Collaborate with other channels to deliver maximum impact
* Prior experience of successful SEO or content marketing
* Digital agency experience
* Ability to think analytically
* Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
* You'll start on 25 days' holiday, plus bank holiday and birthday holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Free fruit
* Clear progression structure
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff, keen to promote flexible working and diversity, and strive to create a friendly and sociable environment with a youthful and non-corporate attitude.
Please apply using the link provided with an up to date CV. Additionally, call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email at r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.