Digital Transformation Lead
Location: Central London
Contract type: 12 months' FTC (maternity cover subject to extension)
Hours per week: 35
Salary: £48,000 - £53,000
Do you want to lead the Digital Transformation of one of the UKs most recognisable charities? This is an opportunity for a Digital Transformation Lead to help guide the strategic direction of the charity by creating a decisive vision and identifying the need for change. The work you do for the charity will ultimately impact anyone, anywhere in the UK get the support they need if crisis strikes.
As Digital Transformation Lead you will:
* Push the use of digital, technology and data to aid the change of processes, tools and operating models across the organisation to improve services.
* Work with colleagues to progress the digital skills and culture within the organisation.
* Identify and support potential external partnerships (funding and expertise) to support digital transformation.
The charity is looking for a Digital Transformation Lead who is experienced in:
* closely working with product development & digital teams.
* managing people and budgets.
* Agile project delivery.
* influencing new ways of working by effectively promoting the benefits of change to both users and the charity's key stakeholders.
* delivering multiple messages to a range of stakeholders, clearly and effectively.
Being on a FTC your staff benefits would include:
* 36 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays + Option to buy 5 extra days)
* Up to 6% contributory pension
* Flexible working policy
If this sounds like your next role please press apply now or email your cv