iO Associates are assisting a prominent client in the South West in their search for a permanent Electronics Design Engineer. The Electronics Design Engineer must be enthusiastic with strong experience within a design context.
The successful candidate will design software and electronic module hardware. You are also responsible for meeting product requirements via the creation and testing of electronics design. Accordingly, your knowledge of both analogue and digital electronics will be excellent. Furthermore, experience of coding / software is a MISRA environment is a highly advantageous aspect of the position.
The skills and experiences of the successful candidate will include most, if not all, of the following:
- Minimum 2:1 Degree or equivalent experience in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Software design using high-level languages i.e. C, C++ for embedded micro controllers
- Digital electronics design including microcontroller applications
- Proven industry experience as an Electronics Design engineer
- Analogue electronics design
- Designs to meet internationally recognised approvals standards
- Design for manufacture
- CAD systems in particular DXDesigner/Pads
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a crucial role within the design function, exposure to a high level of responsibility within a pivotal part of the business and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience with a leading name in the field.
Sector: Electronics, Embedded, IT, Software, Hardware
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Gloucester, Salisbury, Swindon and Weston-Super-Mare