Contract - 9 months
£40 - £50 per hour
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a Cambridge based client developing some of the most interesting technology in their field.
The application for the technology spans consumer electronics, automotive, R&D and security systems.
This position is an experience electronics design engineer with a broad background in electronics design. You will be joining a well-established, award winning team and will work on products from requirements capture through to manufacture.
* PCB design and Layout - Altium
* Digital and analogue electronics
* SMPS, DAC and ADC, Logic circuits etc.
* Design of switch mode converters
* Spice circuit design and analysis
* Product design to CE, RoHS, REACH, WEEE compliance
Please get in touch as soon as possible if you wish to be considered for this position, I can have interviews set up at short notice and a start date in the next few weeks.
That said, if you have a little bit of a notice period, please don't let this put you off.
Please either apply directly to this advert or call and ask for George Russell on 01173 328 100.