ETL Developer required by my client, a leading insurance organisation, based in Surrey to join them on a 6-month initial day rate contract. You will be supporting the business to migrate their existing data warehousing estate to a new environment using Talend and Oracle. The client is looking to add new datasets to the expanding datamart environment using Kimball dimension modelling principles. Future data sources are likely to include extracting data from new NoSQL repositories.
You must have strong ETL development skills using Talend Data Integration Suite and Oracle in a commercial setting. Experience with Talend Data Quality, other databases in Agile and insurance is advantageous but not essential.
* Proven track record supporting ETL development as a BI Developer / ETL Developer
* Talend Data Integration Suite
* Knowledge of Kimball dimension modelling principles
Desirable but not essential experience:
* Insurance market experience
* Experience with NoSQL databases
BI Developer, BI Consultant, ETL Developer, ETL Consultant