IO Associates are helping a global financial services client recruit a Head of IT Operations for their office in Bristol.
The successful candidate will lead a team in the delivery of a technical platform and architecture that delivers IT solutions to not only colleagues but customers as well. In addition to this you will be responsible for managing relationships with third party suppliers.
Role: Head of IT Operations
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Sector: Financial Services
* Lead the IT Operations team; delivering fantastic customer service as well as driving innovation, change and continuous improvements to all users of the company's technology platforms.
* Manage a team of 3/4 split over two UK offices.
* Identify and deliver future technical solution, leading on the design and delivery of these solutions; bringing together strategic, planning, design and implementation activity.
* Manage relationships with third party suppliers
* Provide the business with a highly available and resilient IT environment to meet performance expectations and will ensure appropriate controls, contingencies and Disaster Recovery solutions are in place.
* Experience at a leadership level and successful career leading and driving Infrastructure transformation projects/programmes encompassing Data centres, WAN, Servers, Virtual and Cloud Technologies
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including Exchange, Sharepoint and OneDrive), Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security solutions, Windows Server (including Active Directory Domain Services), Oracle application servers and databases and Microsoft SQL Server implementation & management, Networking technologies and WAN/LAN.
* Technical Infrastructure background, with technical delivery management capability and expertise on premises, cloud and private cloud hosting options and set up
* Previous experience of leading/manging a team
* Third party management including contract negotiation and review to ensure a detailed understanding of all contractual obligations and constraints.
For more details please get in touch ASAP.