Health, Safely & Environmental Manager - London
Are you and experienced HSE Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in the best city in the world for a major food manufacturer?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a HSE manager with a manufacturer that is leading the way in the food industry with over 10 sites across the UK alone.
* To partner with the GM and site leadership team to achieve the business goals in the short and long term through a focus on Health, Safety & Environment.
* To drive the delivery of the site strategy for Health, Safety & Environment.
* Providing clear standards, measures and governance on HS&E.
* To hold the SLT to account in delivering against their HS&E responsibilities
* Experience with Health, safety and environment systems
* Must hold NEBOSH certificate
* Certificate in Environmental Management or equivalent
* Strong influencing skills
You can expect to receive a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.