Information Management Manager | Shropshire | £competitive salary | Life & Pensions
We've just been approached by leading Life and Pensions Insurer to assist in their search for an Information Management Manager. The company is currently going through some changes and as a result of this are looking to expand their Strategy unit.
Support the Head of Information Management by maintaining and managing the Data Governance Framework throughout the company. Including supporting an enterprise-wide approach to improving data quality and integrity and ensuring information security and cyber risk policy requirements are met.
The headlines of the role are as follows:
* The role would be reporting into the Head of Information Management
* Maintenance and management of the Data Governance Framework through the company
* Supporting company-wide approach to improving data quality
* Ensuring information security and cyber risk policy requirements are met
* There are no direct line management responsibilities, likely to be managing virtual teams
They are looking for candidates with a background in at least one of these three areas:
* Data Governance
* Information Security
* Records Management
The Salary is flexible, depending on experience
Role is based in Shropshire
As above, if this sounds like an opportunity which could potentially appeal, or you can think of a colleague / contact from within your network that might be interested, please get in touch ASAP (or feel free to pass my details on to them).
0203 3700 999