Role Title: Information Security Manager
Contract type: Permanent
·To develop and enhance our ISMS so that the company retains and improves its compliance with ISO27001
·Conduct effectively a firm programme of security tests, reviews and audits.
·Promote a culture of security awareness across the business and maintain the continued relevance of the security policies and risk management strategy
·Responsible for the management of all information security incidents ensuring containment and recovery measures are implemented in a timely manner and that proportionate measures to reduce risks are identified and addressed.
Skills and experience:
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
1. Qualification in Security Management (BSc / MSc) & CISSP or CISM
2. Knowledge and proven experience of ISO 27001 (2013) and its implementation - Essential
3. Risk Management / Assessment (including threat and vulnerability assessment)
4. ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
5. Security Incident Management
6. Project Management experience
7. Good awareness of industry trends and technology advancements as they relate to information security.
8. Membership of the IISP or similar.
9. Technical security skills (Windows, Networking, Malware Protection, Encryption)
10. Systems and Network Management