IO Associates are helping a leading organisation recruit a IT Security Analyst in South Bristol. The successful candidate will take a lead role in shaping the security of the company's technologies, products and delivery practices.
Role: IT Security Analyst
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits (Healthcare, Pension etc.)
Location: Outskirts of Bristol
* Agreeing and implementing minimum security controls required for projects.
* Maintaining the ISMS
* Owning and developing various Information Security Policies.
* Supporting the preparation for annual ISO27001 and PCI assessments.
* Working with internal staff to ensure delivery of security elements defined within a security plan, including any necessary testing.
* Co-ordinating third-party penetration tests including scoping, planning and working with stakeholders to remediate findings.
* Review and management of Intrusion Detection Software.
* Review and assist with software releases.
* Incident management support.
* Providing security sign-off for projects prior to go-live.
* Assisting with AV and Patching updates.
For more details please get in touch!