iO Associates are working with an international organisation who are looking for an IT Support Engineer to be based in their London offices.
This company have a huge focus on training and development and offer rapid progression opportunities.
Role: IT Support Engineer
Location: Central London
This position will involve supporting a large-scale web-based application. You will provide first level troubleshooting and diagnose application problems. This will include project and BAU work.
This role will also involve the creation and maintenance of case documentation.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Management of upgrades and installations
* Deliver training based on efficient use of the application
* Liaise with customers, and internal stakeholders, to ensure resolution of issues
* Good communication skills
* 6 + months' experience in an IT Support position
No CRM experience is needed for this position, but you will be trained up in this area.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.