iO Associates are working with an international organisation who are looking for a Customer Support Consultant to be based in their London offices.
This company have a huge focus on training and development and offer rapid progression opportunities.
Role: Customer Support Consultant
Location: Central London
This position will involve supporting a large-scale web-based application. You will provide first level troubleshooting and diagnose application problems.
The large emphasis of this role is on customer support. You will undergo extensive training to understand the company's platform, and to be able to assist customers with their problems.
This role will also involve the creation and maintenance of case documentation.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Support customers with their issues via phone and email
* Deliver training based on efficient use of the application
* Liaise with customers, and internal stakeholders, to ensure resolution of issues
* Good communication skills
* Experience in a Customer Support or IT Support position
* Interest in technology
*Any Financial Services experience is highly beneficial*
This role is the perfect fit for an individual with Customer Support experience who is looking for a more technical position.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.