iO Associates are helping one of the most exciting startups in Bristol in their continued expansion.
This company is looking for a Lead Application Support Engineer to work alongside the Head of IT in defining the technical strategy of the company.
Role: Lead Appilcation Support
* Coordinate with service providers, partners, and external organisations to ensure infrastructure solutions are implemented and maintained as designed within agreed-upon time scales.
* Support the maintenance, 3rd party support, and patching of assigned IT hardware, software, servers, firewalls and related infrastructure.
* Proactively develop and maintain processes required to support the full lifecycle of the company infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to patching, capacity management and access control processes
* Interrogate logs and system tools to support audit activities
* Co-ordinate preventative maintenance work; maintain protection and oversee other regular support activities to ensure effectiveness of company systems
* Ensure disaster recovery documentation is maintained in a current state.
* Fix incidents quickly and implements planned work requests within agreed-upon timescales. Manages tasks through to resolution, otherwise escalate to another team member or the Head of Engineering Operations.
This role will be key in mentoring more junior engineers, and setting out key projects for the team.
Technically this role will involve working with:
* Active Directory
For more details please apply here