A leading UK client of IO Associates is looking for a Marketing Manager. As a result of their business refocus and expansions plan, they are now looking to hire a dynamic marketing manager to join the team to lead and manage the marketing efforts.
The successful candidate must have worked as a Marketing Manager or as a senior marketing executive, for an IT reseller.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing within the business, from developing the marketing plan right through to its implementation, from content creation and lead generation campaigns through to digital marketing and PR.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
* Work with the sales director to build the marketing plan to deliver significant incremental revenues and value to the business.
* Create regular marketing campaigns and events into direct customers and vendor partners. Manage all elements of the campaign including database, content build, analysis and reporting to ensure a strong ROI.
* Build propositions, sales collateral and content that our sales teams need to sell the technologies and services.
* Build strong working relationships with your peers at vendor partners to develop joint marketing activities.
* Identify, plan and manage on and offline customer events, exhibitions etc including budgets, displays, collateral.
* Build effective marcomms and PR campaigns to increase awareness and value of the business in the market place.
* Develop and optimise online presence including website, SEO, social media.
* Be responsible for ensuring the company CRM system is up to date and has accurate customer and prospect data.
Desired skills and experience
* A minimum of 3 years in a similar marketing role for a tech business where you have been involved in building the marketing plan
* Experienced in building successful marketing campaigns (e-mails, events etc) that deliver quality leads to the sales team.
* Experienced in developing content that supports the sales force and our channel partners, including company and product data sheets, value proposition, case studies, presentations etc.
* Digital marketing skills, experienced in SEO, Social Media, Websites and building a solid online presence.
* Good marketing analytical and reporting skills, commercially savvy with a solid understanding of budgeting and marketing return on investment.
* A strong communicator and team player that can work across the business and build solid relationships.
* Qualified to degree level and/or a professional marketing qualification