This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a biotechnology company who develop next generation technology that has the potential to save millions of lives!
This research-based company develop a range of biological analysis techniques and scientific instrumentation that has the ability to diagnose fatal diseases, giving results in real time. This technology also has applications in forensics, biodefence, pharmaceuticals, food and water testing and much, much more!
They're looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their New Products R&D team where you will be expected to come up with new ideas, work on new product design and development and support new product introduction.
* Degree in Engineering/Physics or similar
* Background in Precision/High Tech/Medical engineering roles
* Experience in new product development
* Knowledge of prototyping & rapid manufacturing technologies
* Background in Injection moulding/fluid dynamics/polymers/joining technologies is advantageous
You can expect to receive a salary of £40,000 to £70,000 (depending on your experience) + a range of benefits including:
* Stock options scheme
* Bonus (10% of base salary)
* 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
* Private health care & life assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Social company culture with 2 black tie parties each year
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply today!
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk or call 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.