Are you looking to work for one of the most reputable companies in Financial Services?
Would you like a clear path for career development?
If so, then this could be of interest...
Role: Network Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This role will involve:
- Escalated on-call 24*7*365 support
- Operational, initiative and project based activities
- Capacity and availability management
- System level performance management
- Lifecycle management
- Patch & vulnerability management
- Support technical design and implementation activities
- Backup & Disaster recovery management/capability
- Work closely with managed service providers and technology partners
This company is looking for people with experience with:
§ Cisco (educated to CCNP or equivalent level)
§ Knowledge of
§ Routers and LAN and WAN routing protocols
§ Large Chassis Switches and Layer 2 Networking VLANs, QinQ
§ Cisco ASA firewalls
§ Checkpoint firewalls
§ VPN configuration and management
§ Exposure to managed WAN technologies (VPLS/MPLS desirable)
§ Citrix Netscaler
§ Performance troubleshooting using packet sniffers
§ Microsoft Vision
This company provide fantastic training and development so if you consider yourself light on experience please do still apply.
Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.
I look forward to speaking to you.