Excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer in the Bristol area.
Working with a consultancy on large-scale/medium-scale greenfield and brownfield Network projects across the area.
Get your CV through the door and let's have a chat.
* Carrying out Network implementation across multiple work threads, providing operational and project implementation activities.
* Working closely with the technical support desk ranging from; monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving complex technical infrastructure.
* Working with cyber security specialists
* Providing SME support
* Development of systems engineering artefacts
Skills and qualifications -
* Network technologies to a minimum of CCNA
* Palo Alto and Cisco ASA experience essential
* Cisco routing, and switching equipment
* Linux or Wintel engineers welcome to apply
* Network Monitoring: Solarwinds
* Experience of automation tooling / scripting such as a Ansible, Puppet, Python, Perl, and Powershell