Operations Manager - Drinks Manufacturing - London
Are you an experienced operations manager inside FMCG manufacturing?
Are you looking for your next challenge managing across two sites?
We are currently seeking a confident, motivated and reliable Operations Manager, who has people management skills to be responsible for the day to day running of a drink manufacturing company.
This will include driving quality, productivity, and end to end efficiencies, while upholding technical standards across Brewing, Quality, Packaging and Health, Safety and Environment.
The Operations Manager will have full responsibility for the achievement of annual plans, monthly production plans and annual/monthly budgets.
Your key responsibilities as an Operations Manager will include;
* Manage the functions of Brewing, Quality, Packaging, ensuring an integrated and collaborative approach in the implementation of business priorities.
* Implementation high standards of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance, providing support the H&S Committee.
* Ensuring that products are produced at the right time, in the right quantities, and at the right cost to meet customers' needs and P&L requirements.
* Partnering effectively with Commercial teams and other teams to deliver the NPD/Innovation agenda.
Your Ideal Background;
* 5 years FMCG background (ideally brewing) with strong experience in Quality and Packaging.
* Strong Health and Safety experience.
* Proven experience of site level projects, through engaging multiple teams to deliver the project on time and to budget.
* Ability and the desire to grow in the company.
You can expect to receive a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience.
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch.