Shift Production Manager - Wiltshire
Are you an experienced Shift Production Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want the chance to be working for a leading food manufacturing company in Wiltshire?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a manager within food manufacturing with a company continuing to thrive in the current market. This role will utilise and test your knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
* Expected hit all KPIs, highlighting risks and addressing solutions ahead of time (H&S, quality, labour and waste).
* Leading your team to be successful in their roles. Reviewing performance, identifying & creating training needs and development opportunities.
* Maintaining correct resource levels, with attention to seasonal demand.
* Ensuring compliance to all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
* Experienced production/shift manager
* Food manufacturing experience
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Competent and experienced in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing. (Six Sigma / Root Cause Analysis)
You can expect to receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.