Project Manager required by my client, a leading commercial insurance broker, to join on a permanent full-time basis. You will be responsible for the delivery of both strategic and small change initiatives to Group Systems. Our client is undergoing significant change which includes the establishment of a new MGA to the market.
The scope of the work includes infrastructure, applications and customer-facing and intranet websites. The role is not functionally aligned and therefore you will be engaged in all aspects of the business.
* Strong background in Project Management within the Insurance market and ideally the Lloyd's Market (broking or syndicates)
* Business change projects
* Broad spectrum of systems and business function knowledge
* Regulatory change and adherence will be beneficial
* Strong communicator and able to work to tight deadlines
* Data analytical skills
* Experience working in or managing a Project Management Office is beneficial
* Ability to produce clear, concise, well supported documentation
* You will be able to communicate well with both the technical and business teams supporting them to develop a ubiquitous language, and be able to encourage active dialogue between the development team and business users
Desirable experience required:
* Knowledge of Brokasure 14.1 or 15.0 or similar broking system would be advantageous but not essential