PRODUCT, DESIGN, PROTOTYPES, AUTOMOTIVE, AUTONOMOUS
Prototype Product Design Engineer - Oxford - £45,000 Per Annum
Would you like to be part of a movement that is aiming to change the way in which we live our day-to-day lives?
Want to be involved in the design of products that will be seen all over the world?
If so, you could play a fundamental role in the product design and development within this exciting Oxford-based company.
You will be designing mechanical components for the autonomous vehicles that my client is developing, this will include internal as well as external components so a keen eye for details is a must-have.
The role will involve design for rapid-manufacture, including 3D printing and CNC machining. You will also produce assembly drawings and detail drawings specifying materials, tolerances and assembly notes for outsourcing.
* Proven experience in an engineering, manufacturing or design sector
* Proven knowledge of engineering design principles
* An element of product design for aesthetics
* Degree in Engineering or related subject
* Automotive industry experience - Prototype test vehicles
* 3D CAD (Solidworks, CATIA)
* Hands-on experience in building and modifying cars and/or robots
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary as well as benefits which include; company shares scheme, contributory pension and 25 days annual leave.
If this opportunity would be of interest, please reply with your latest CV for consideration.