Role: QA Engineer - Maternity Cover - (9 months)
Salary: £35,000 Pro Rata + Excellent Benefits
IO Associates is excited to be working with a market leader in the sustainable energy field. This exclusive, Wiltshire-based enterprise has recently entered a period of growth and is looking to augment their IT team with the addition of a Mid Level QA Analyst.
What's in it for you: You would be entering a fast-paced but ethical and fun environment where your day to day tasks and assignments will affect the future of sustainable energy in our society for the better. You will have the chance to bring your own style and unique strengths to the table within a team that genuinely values them.
What do we need from you: This role would suit an experienced Mid-Level QA Engineer with the ability to function as a self-starter, as well collaboratively as part of a team.
To qualify for this vacancy, you should exhibit the following experience:
* Up to date, working knowledge and experience of applying structured test methods and processes
* Experience in successfully working in agile environments, evidenced output and delivery
* Proven experience and application of test-based analysis to determine and test complex user interfaces
* Experience and knowledge using Manual and/or Automated Testing methods
* A commitment to quality and thoroughness in the approach to the testing work
* Strong analytical, investigative and organisational skills
Ideally, your technical experience would involve:
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* Specflow or Selenium
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV now. You can also call me (Daniel Erasmus) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively, if you know of someone who may be a good fit, we offer an excellent referral scheme.