Senior Analyst | InsureTech | London | Permanent
Are you an experienced Analyst with a background in Exposure Management or Risk Aggregation tools?
Are you looking to work for a market-leading Software Provider?
My client, an award-winning Software Provider specialising in the Insurance industry, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Risk team based in their stunning office in Central London.
This position is ideal both for candidates with strong Business Analysis experience and exposure to risk systems, or for a senior Risk Analyst looking to move into a Business Analyst role.
* Working with the Product Manager, Project Managers and Junior Business Analysts to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of flagship Risk software
* Gathering and documenting key client requirements
* Solution development and implementation
* Providing work-flow analysis to the Product Manager
* Liaising with the team to ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
* Background in Insurance (preferably London Market)
* Exposure management or risk aggregation tools (e.g. Exact/RMS/Open Xposure, etc.)
* Demonstrable Business Analysis/Risk Analysis experience
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Experience with Risk Aggregation or Exposure Management tools is required to qualify for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance software provider which has monopolised the London Market, and which has excellent scope for professional development and progression.
If the role is of interest, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO associates for more information.
Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Analyst, Risk Analyst, Risk Aggregation, Exposure Management