Senior Electrical Engineer
Up to £60,000 basic salary
Excellent opportunity to join a growing, forward-thinking business where you will operate at expert level managing High Voltage Electrical Projects.
You will work closely with a driven team of like-minded professionals and be given the platform to manage full lifecycle design projects whilst making executive decisions.
This ambitious company specialise as a grid connection provider with an expert eye on sustainable energy growth. They continue to grow from strength to strength, recently winning some major long-term contracts which has largely contributed to their current recruitment drive.
In an open and supportive environment, there are lots of development schemes on offer here including the chance to obtain 132KV authorisation!
This is a fantastic opening to play a major role in an ethical business that will provide you with the excellent training and progression opportunities that will you to enjoy a long, successful career.
* Managing of new electrical grid connections for renewable projects
* HV substation design and development
* Nationwide travel is to be expected, including overnight stays
* Senior Authorised Person - Up to 33KV Minimum
* Experience with High Voltage System Design
* Worked with a Distribution Network Operator (DNO)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click Apply and call me, Francis Macaulay, on 0117 332 8100 to discuss further.