Senior .NET Developer
Our market leading client are currently looking to hire a Senior .Net developer to join their innovative and growing development team based in Warwick.
The company work with well-known businesses from all over the world and help them by delivering world class technology solutions.
You will be required to contribute heavily to the development one of their flagship products and will also be responsible for the following:
* Conducting code reviews of fellow team members
* Providing accurate estimates of completion for development tasks
* Driving forward the development processes, methods and tools etc.
* Immersing yourself in the market for which the client operates in, and being able to use this knowledge to help shape the products
Required skills and experience:
* A problem solver with excellent communication and people skills
* Extensive experience of working across the full software development lifecycle
* 4+ years' commercial experience working within a .NET environment, including C#, ASP.NET and MVC
* Understanding of release management, testing and task management
* Competitive salary
* Extensive internal progression opportunities
* Flexible working hours
* Work from home opportunities
* Training and development scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days holiday
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discretionary Bonus scheme
Please do apply if the role is of interest, or give Elliott at iO Associates a call for more information.