Shift Site Manager - Birmingham
Are you an experienced Shift Site Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want the chance to be working for a leading manufacturer using advanced technology and creating innovative products?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a manager with a manufacturer continuing to thrive in the current market. This role will utilise and test your knowledge of continuous improvement, experience leading a team and hitting KPI's.
* Expected hit all KPIs, highlighting risks and addressing solutions ahead of time.
* Maintaining the smooth workflow of the site out of hours.
* Prioritising equipment and your workforce to meet dispatch requirements.
* Ensuring compliance to all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
* Experienced Shift Manager.
* Manufacturing background.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Chemical or technical background.
You can expect to receive a salary of £35,856.
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.