12 Month Contract
£40-£60 (Experience depending)
A world renowned engineering firm are on the hunt for a software engineer on a 12 month contract basis.
The company are looking for an engineer that can design and implement widget based graphical formats. This role may be split the role into two parts:
* Coming up with concepts that utilise graphics to convey information in an easily assimilated and intuitive way reducing pilot workload taking advantage of multiple interactive means (particularly touch)
* Efficient (in terms of minimising platform resources to achieve a required level of performance) implementation of ARINC 661 user applications
The company are looking for:
* Embedded software design for high integrity using C or C++
* Familiarity with moving map applications
* Familiarity with DO 178C
* Familiarity with ARINC 661
* VAPS or SCADE display or iData tools.
* Familiarity with ARINC 653 operating systems
Please call me, Jordan Ahmad on 0117 332 8100 or email your CV ASAP to J.ahmad @ ioassociates.co.uk - if you don't have an up to date CV, that's not a problem, please still get in touch an I'll be happy to discuss further.