SQL DBA required on a full-time permanent basis with a leading insurance organisation within the London / Lloyd's specialist insurance market. The client is flexible on the extent of SQL stack experience and willing to consider candidates at varying levels. You will be responsible for maintaining, building and monitoring SQL Servers for the client. Ensuring all SQL servers are secure, perform well and are regularly backed up.
Offering support to developers to optimise code while maintaining a source control environment. A minimum of 2-3+ years' experience is required and exposure to insurance or FS as a DBA would be desirable but not essential. If you have experience working as a SQL DBA within a live environment and a reputable organisation - then it is worthwhile applying.
* Strong understanding of the SQL Server stack which may include SSIS, SSRS or SSAS (or all of the above)
* Good T-SQL knowledge is essential
* Strong analytical and attention to detail
* Experience working in a live environment is essential
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience working within FS or insurance
SQL Database Administrator, SQL DBA, Systems Support Engineer, Data Base Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Support Administrator, Support Administrator, Database Administrator, DBA,