Are you a great Systems Analyst looking for an interesting, yet challenging position?
Would you enjoy to FINALLY work in a company that looks for change and MEANS it?
Then you will like what follows.
One of our key client is searching for a pragmatic System Analyst to support the rapid growth of the company.
To provide key insights to the business about system performance, and visibility into end-to-end business transactions. Shaping trends, and helping fold in new requirements from the business into the Development team seeing them through to implementation and support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing reports to the business using a combination of Oracle database and Cognos reporting framework.
- Operating as part of our third line support team to triage issues and either resolve or work with Developers on a path to resolution
- Available to respond and provide technical support after-hours, weekends and holidays.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Training Junior Systems analyst to provide coverage and insight across the team.
- Experience as a Systems/Technical Analyst who has been directly involved with the design and implementation of business systems
- Able to read java logic (not write it) to work with developers to develop solutions
- SQL (ideally Oracle) query writing skills to interrogate databases
- Experience working Business Intelligence reporting systems (Ideally IBM Cognos)
- Working understanding of Linux based operating systems
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework and Experience of working in an agile environment
Excellent progression scheme within an established company with great benefits, the opportunity is second to none. If this description resonates with you so far, apply and I will reach out to you right away.