This organisation has a market leading product, providing software, storage and support for complex medical imaging solutions. They are well established on a global level and are growing rapidly in the UK.
The client offers a working environment where having a world-class approach to customer service is celebrated. The patient and the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
You will receive training on their specific solution, so having a background in PACS / RIS or other NHS/healthcare clinical systems is not essential.
Skills and experience required include:
- Strong Linux support experience (Editing configuration files, comfortably troubleshooting in a command line environment), They use Linux Red Hat but any flavour of Linux/Unix (RHEL, Debian, Solaris etc) will be considered. Both network and server side experience is preferable
- ITIL knowledge and/or certification
- Strong remote troubleshooting experience so VPN tunnels, SS-Ability to work in SQL database
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and work with a solution oriented approach, having an empathy and understanding of where the client is coming from.
Please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.