Systems Test Development Engineer
12 Month Contract
£40-£60 (Experience depending)
A world renowned engineering firm are on the hunt for a Systems Test Development Engineer on a 12 month contract basis.
You will be embedded in the company's team, working alongside talented engineers Commissioning and Integrating new Special To Type Test Equipment.
Work will also be undertaken to the most rigorous of quality standards.
The successful candidate will work with the client team to support software development on Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) across the full software lifecycle. Key tasks include:
* Design and development of test equipment hardware to production standards, complying with all current regulatory and safety requirements.
* Design and commission hardware
* Verification and subsequent pro-active modification, during test equipment and test item integration.
* Liaise with project, manufacturing, test equipment, in-service personnel and other stakeholders
* Support the integration and commissioning of the hardware with test software and units-under-test
The company are ideally looking for:
* Test Equipment Design, Development, Integration and Commissioning.
* Software Development Full Lifecycle / C++
* Stakeholder / Customer facing skills in requirement elicitation and problem solving role
* Verification / Integration Management of Hardware and Units Under Test.
* DO254 / DO178 Compliance
Please call me, Jordan Ahmad on 0117 332 8100 or email your CV ASAP to J.ahmad @ ioassociates.co.uk - if you don't have an up to date CV, that's not a problem, please still get in touch an I'll be happy to discuss further.