Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Our client is the world's largest aerospace manufacturer for commercial & military aircrafts and due to growth within their Bristol office, they are now seeking a Technical Assistant to join their team.
The role is fast paced, demanding and diverse, and will hold a real breadth for exposure to all aspects of the Aerospace industry. You will need to be an excellent communicator, with attention to detail and a passion for technical to be successful in this role.
The objective of this role is to organise and coordinate the engineering activities of their office. You will ensure associated technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the engineering team in the delivery of their projects.
* Supporting engineering personnel with technical and planning responsibilities
* Gathering accurate information to assist in the creation of technical reports
* Generating data and statistics relating to office activities
* Technical liaison with and planning of out-sourced testing
* Preparing technical documents under the direction of the engineers
* HND/ONC (or equivalent) with a good engineering content
* Minimum 2 years' experience in an engineering environment
In return for your hard work, they offer a suit of benchmark benefits including membership of BUPA, annual leave buy/sell, employee and family assistance programme, employee discounts and much more!