iO Associates are working with a reputable, international organisation in their pursuit of a Technical Infrastructure Engineer. This position will involve configuring, upgrading, and maintaining the infrastructure in the London office, as well as assisting with acquisition projects in Europe.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Central London (travel to european offices is a requirement for this role when needed)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Great Benefits
This is a multi-site role and will involve some travel to cities such as Amsterdam, Belgium, Swededn, Spain & Milan. You will be based in Tower Bridge
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of the European, sevrer, and network infrastructure platform. You will be required to act as the technical resource for projects requiring technical input and implementation.
This position will involve working with:
* ITIL frameworks
* Microsoft 2019
* Cloud infrastructures
* Office 365
* LAN/ WAN
* Infrastructure fundamentals (DNS, DHCP etc.)
* Configure servers and storage infrastructure
* Oversee existing software and hardware upgrades
* Recommend solutions depending on business needs
* Produce documentation for purposed of management, build, configuration and design
* Travel to European offices
For more details get in touch.