SENIOR IT SECURITY ANALYST
The Senior Technical IT Security Analyst will be developing and implementing technical solutions, and driving forward appropriate standards to support the organisations information security strategy. This is a senior technical and analytical role, and as such, the IT Security Analyst will need a strong technical skillset coupled with a deep understanding of operational IT tools, techniques, and security best-practise.
The role will involve a broad range of activities including: consultative engagements, security testing, evaluation of threat information, project-work, and monitoring data.
* Developing and implementing technical responses to evolving IT & Cyber security threats
* Configuring I.P Tables
* Firewall & network configuration
* Responding to changes in IT Security threat model, risk posture or performance
* Developing toolsets to automate security event information management (SEIM)
* Assess / give technical solutions for IT Security problems
* Leading a small team, distributing workload and mentoring junior members
* CISSP certified
* Certified Ethical Hacker certification (CEH)
* Scripting languages
* In-depth knowledge of firewalls, network security, UNIX, Windows etc.
* Knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, standards and best-practice
* Knowledge and skills related to developing, implementing and supporting IT security development programmes
* Experience supervising & managing a team
If you are an experienced IT Security Analyst looking for their next opportunity, please apply on the link or call iO Associates and ask for Brogan for more information.