£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
iO Associates have partnered with a well-known Wealth & Investment Management company in their search for an Android Developer. This company is trusted by over 1 million clients on their company portfolio worth more than £80 billion.
Their mobile development team would be working on their mobile apps which make their clients securely and instantly engage on their company products and services. You will be working alongside a team of dedicated developers, testers, designers and the like.
* Develop new user-facing features in the app
* Contribute to the growth of our Technical Roadmap
* Improve the architecture, security and stability of the app
* Optimise our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Understanding of Android SDK and release process
* Proficient knowledge and understanding of both Kotlin and Java with a demonstrable portfolio of previous work
* Commercial experience of developing high performance, secure and polished mobile applications
* Experience working in fast-changing environments and setting up tools and processes for a team
This is a permanent role where you will be working in a Central Bristol location.
To be considered, please apply immediately or get in touch with Inness Law via i.law @ ioassociates.co.uk or 0117 332 8100.