Account Director - Marketing
£60,000 - £70,000 plus 30 days holiday, Flexi-hours, Work from home, Private pension and medical
iO associates are working with an established and well-respected Data consultancy in their search for a senior leadership hire
This is a senior client management position within the company, where you will be accountable for the growth of the client, inspiring the client team internally and externally, leading marketing strategy across all channels and strengthening the agencies proposition and reputation in key identified sectors
You will be working within their automotive, education, Not for profit sectors with clients such as Goodyear, Uni of Sunderland, Rail Delivery Group and Mazda.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with solid demonstration of growing clients within an agency, from a performance and media side of things (particularly search) and/or Creative strategy/production agency background.
What they are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience or an equivalent marketing position within in the business sector
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service or equivalent within a business sector
- Proven experience in managing and directing teams, working cross-functionally within an organisation
- Able to evidence the creation, development and implementation of marketing communications strategies and campaign planning.
- Experience in all key areas of marketing communications, including digital, advertising, direct mail, promotion and literature.
The company are still business as usual and are all set up to do interviews remotely via video link, once successful they will get all the equipment you need shipped to your home so that you can start as soon as possible!
As expected, everything is fully remote at the moment (interview, onboarding, working etc) but they are slowly opening the offices back up, you would be expected to travel in 1 or 2 days a week
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information