£550 - £600 per day
Ever thought about a move to Switzerland? Are you an experienced Avionics Systems Engineer and would you like to earn north of 700CHF per day? Then read below!
My client, a long-standing industry leader in the Aerospace Sector is looking to add to their team with a Avionics Systems Engineer for at least 6 months. I say "at least" because I have consultants who have been there for over 5 years and counting!
This isn't just any Avioincs Systems role though; I'm looking for someone who can take ownership of a system and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders. You won't be tasked with scrutinising systems to component level, this opportunity allows for someone more at platform level, who can forsee technical issues that can arise with a given project and take steps to prevent these potential issues becoming reality.
Some of your day-to-day tasks could include:
- Design, develop and integrate avionic systems
- Complie the test requirements and support to test campaign (ground and flight)
- Analyse in-service issues and propose solutions
- Liaising with external suppliers on a technical level
- Technical "go-to" internally for your allocated systems for departments such as production or customer support.
- Write and review system requirement documents and certification engineering reports
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates with skills and experience such as:
- Proficiency with integrated avionics systems, such as electronic displays, navigation, communication and other avionics systems
- Working knowledge of FAA/EASA certification requirements
- Fluency in English (C1 or above), German will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural team
Does this sound like you?
If you're interested, go ahead and click that apply button and I'll give you a call at the earliest opportunity to discuss it in detail.
I look forward to receiving your application!