Up to £40000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a company creating revolutionary designs within their field. For over 30 years they have been at the forefront of their industry with innovative and bright new ideas. With the continued growth and success, they are looking for someone with the right experience to become part this story.
Your responsibilities within the business will be to improve business processes, workflows and information systems to meet the company's goals. Some more responsibilities include:
- Meeting company requirements by identifying and promoting the implementation of business processes.
- Ensuring continuous improvement by reviewing and auditing processes.
- Implement, maintain, and continually improve the company information system.
- Understanding the needs of the business through relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the company ERP information system and business processes.
What they want from you:
- 5 years' experience within a business analyst role.
- Knowledge using ERP systems (Access Dimensions and/or Dynamics Business Central preferred).
- A good degree in a relevant subject, such as business information systems or business computing systems
What's in it for you:
- A competitive salary of £40,000
- Company pension - employer contribution 5%.
- A range of family-friendly policies including flexible working
- 31 days holiday (rising to 33) this includes public holidays.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get on board at a crucial time for this business. So, if you are interested don't hesitate. Apply now!