Commercial Manager | Bristol |
Role: Commercial Manager
Are you a Commercial Manager that is looking for a new challenge that would see you supporting the Programme Director of a CAT A Royal Navy delivery?
The team are currently on the lookout for a Commercial Manager to join their Training & Simulation Division. This role would see you working directly alongside the Programme Director acting as the commercial representative within the consortium to deliver a 12 year, £1bn+ programme of work.
The position is well fitted to an ambitious individual who strives at getting involved with all areas of commercial, whether that be legal, financial, contracts or negotiations and relationship building.
You would be joining a team that grew 400% last year and is looking to again double it's headcount in 2020 so most importantly we are looking for an individual that is ready to be part of this challenging journey with which will come the opportunity to shape process', relationships and continued growth of the company.
This is a challenging role but comes with rewards far beyond simply salary and package.
- MoD, Government Procurement Process
- Experience on contract negotiation (Pre & Post)
- Ambitious individual looking to grow within a company
- Keen eye for lucrative commercial deals
- Understanding across a broad spectrum of legal, financial and contract
- Key stakeholder management & relationship building
If you're interested in finding out more about the role and programme then please get in touch.