£41700 - £42550 per annum + on site parking, life assurance, pension,
Do you know your way around a PLC Program? Do you have a passion for data driven continuous improvement?
If yes, the role could be for you.
One of the leading FMCG businesses in the world with manufacturing sites across the globe are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to work at their world class manufacturing facility in Bridgwater working a 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights) shift pattern.
You'll be working as part of a small team to diagnose faults and modify software/equipment on a range of PLC, SCADA and servo control systems. Working as part of small teams means your ideas will be listened to and your data driven approach will have an huge impact on the success of the team.
Your ability to share information, best practice and communicate your findings with the maintenance engineers and the wider team is imperative as this will mean you are able reduce downtime and enable you to get your teeth into CI projects and really move the business forward instead of just fire fighting.
The hardware and software you will be responsible for includes: ELAU PLC and servo drive systems, Siemens S7, SCADA Systems, Profibus, ASI, Variable speed drives, Wiring and electrical circuits.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a time served Electrical Engineer
- Previous experience in manufacturing; preferably fault finding on complex control systems.
- Excellent fault diagnosis and root cause analysis.
- Understand advance and complex equipment and adapt to new technology.
- A real passion for creating quality engineering reports, instigating RCA's and creating or applying good working practices
- A good team player with logical and creative thinking, and strong communication skills.
The role is based over 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off with 2 days and 2 nights.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £39,552.24 with a shift allowance of £3,005.97, totalling £42,550. As well as that you will get:
- 240 hours of holiday - 30 days off
- Life assurance x2
- Free onsite car parking
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee contribution.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to find out more, get in touch today and apply below.