£30000 - £35000 per annum
£30K - £35k
iO associates have the pleasure of introducing you to this role by a global force operating in over 40 different countries. They are looking for an EHS specialist to join them at their state of the arts facilities in Clevedon, providing operational and administration support within the SHE functions whilst ensuring employee safety and with minimal impact on the environment.
You will be implementing actions relating to continual improvement of the SHE management system. Carrying out SHE related site activities aligned to the achievement of site OGSM objectives.
Additionally, you'll be supporting the achievement of actions linked to site SHE priorities under the instruction of the SHE Manager.
The Environment, Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for providing SHE support both within the SHEQ & BPI team and supporting up to 700 employees with day to day SHE issues under the oversight of the SHE Manager.
What they're looking for:
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- 1 years SHE experiences preferred.
- NEBOSH Certificate (or prepared to work towards).
- Awareness of the practical application of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001 standards
- Demonstrates strong self-awareness and self-regulation especially under times of pressure
- Execution of local business processes to continually improve them as required
- Conducting site audits and supporting corrective action follow up
- Identifying risks and opportunities in business processes and feeding into the site level Risks and Opportunities document
- Playing an active role in the development of a positive culture within the business that is conducive to all teams and individuals
They are looking to host interviews as soon as possible so if you feel you would be a good fit apply now!