Up to £39000 per annum
Electronic Manufacturing Engineer
iO Associates have partnered up with a market leading producer of products in to both the scientific and industrial industries. They are on the lookout for an electronic manufacturing engineer to join their growing team after a year of continued growth despite the pandemic.
- Suggest improvements to existing processes, materials and referring to technical experts to manage
- Competent in delivering manufacturing processes.
- Working within the QMS for document management and engineering change.
- Managing workloads during changing requirements and priorities.
- Developing appropriate tooling and processes. Recognising the importance of maintaining manufacturing standard.
What they want from you:
- A recognised relevant engineering qualification such as an apprenticeship, NVQ or HNC in electronics.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt or above or demonstratable experience
- Able to document and control processes and guide technicians through build and test operations identifying CTQ/CTS
- Able to work with suppliers to develop a robust supply chain of electromechanical devices.
- Reviewing design drawings and familiar with CAD.
- An effective communicator and the ability to work well as part of a team.
This is a brilliant opportunity that won't stick around for too long so if you are interested then apply now.