£40000 - £60000 per annum
iO Associates have been instructed to recruit a Front-End Developer by a leading automotive services company based in Bristol. My client has entered a period of growth and as a result, they need to increase their development capacity and expand their capabilities in the region.
The successful applicant will support the enhancement and refactoring of my client's mobile applications, undertaking activities in Scrum/ Agile to build and deliver solutions for their customers across all web platforms. They will also form a vital part of businesses' new front-end team and support the creation of an environment of collaboration, support and fun to ensure both the team and the business enjoy working together.
Experience that is desired is as follows:
- 3 years' minimum commercial experience in front-end web development.
- 2 years' experience developing mobile applications, preferably React Native.
-Experience of building large-scale sites, as well as modifying legacy code.
- Experience of CMS integration and customisation.
- Public cloud experience, preferably Azure.
-Unit testing across code.
-Work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and time sensitive work environment.
-Highly experienced in building responsive digital interface.
-Demonstrate a passion for emerging technologies.
-Strong and clear understanding of agile software development and methodologies.
-Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects to achieve deadlines.
-Good communication skills.
- Qualifications/FSA: Educated to a degree level or equivalent work experience.