Human Resources TUPE Manager | Bristol
Role: HR TUPE Manager
Day rate/Salary: Competitive
We are looking to hire an experienced HR individual with experience of large scale TUPE programmes to join us in the E2E delivery of transfer of employees from a number of incumbent providers for our most recent programme win for the Royal Navy.
We are producing bleeding edge technical systems as part of a larger consortium delivering Royal Navy training. As part of the programme we will be inheriting a number of systems and staff from defence firms in the area.
We're looking for an individual that would take responsibility for;
- All aspects of the TUPE transfer
- Participation in consultations with trade unions to support the business as required.
- Managing the experience of the transferring employees
- Managing the expectations of the consortium throughout the TUPE and managing the stakeholders and employee movement.
This is a fantastic chance to be part of a large scale MoD programme, assisting the future of military training and ensuring the ease of transfer for individuals that will be moving between companies over the coming months & years.
We're looking for someone with experience of;
- Managing large TUPE transfers
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws and trade negotiation
- CIPD qualifications
- Experience of large scale recruitment and onboarding
- Union consultation & employee representative experience
If this sounds like it could be of interest then please apply below to find out more.